Friday, February 22, 2008

Good Kid gone bad.

On my last rant I went on about these constant killings. I have nothing but sadness for the loss of the 5 students at NIU and their families but I can't help but feel pity for the shooter. Why would I have pity you say? In short because I try to be a good Christian person; I'm no saint mind you. This week the shooter was cremated with no attendance, no service, nobody to mourn for him, nobody to love him and say good-bye. All the students had large services with thousands of mourners and damm well they should, but this poor guy had no one. Not even his father took the time to come up from Florida to pay his last respects. He was cremated and his ashes taken to an undisclosed location. Nobody to put flowers on his grave or brush off the head stone. Some would say this is what he deserves and maybe their right, but any true human must feel some sort of pity for this poor kid gone bad. I know I would never desert my children no matter what they had done. I will say a prayer for all the victims but most especially I will say a prayer this poor disturbed boy.

No comments: